Monday, October 26, 2009

Goin' APE!

A special thanks to John Parkin from the blog Robot 6 for his detailed article about this year's Alternative Press Expo at Comic Book Resources, and for including some quotes from yours truly! Not to brag, but one of my quotes was actually used as the article's headline!

If anyone is checking out my humble little blog as a result of that article, drop me a line, and I'll happily send you a complimentary copy of my first solo self-published comic, Karaoke Comics #1. Otherwise, the rest of my self-published work can be found at KaraokeFanboy Press -- and don't forget to check out my K.O. Comix buddy Brent's new dogs vs. cats apocalyptic western, Dog Town, too!

1 comment:

bytestyle12 said...

It has every one of the strength gossip official statement so as soon as I acquire in the way of indicate this site to ease I have been greatly helpful plus I take for recognized it very compulsory all crowd of people.



Volvo S60 Air Conditioner Compressor