Sunday, November 05, 2006

Technical Difficulties: November 4, 2006

I typed and posted a review on Saturday, November 4, 2006, that has failed to appear here in print, despite its successful preview prior to final publication, marking the first day in A Comic A Day history that has gone completely undocumented. The price of taking a vacation and using a foreign computer, I suppose. Needless to say, I am disappointed (and pissed), but since I was unsatisfied with the brief entry anyway, I will rewrite and post the effort tomorrow, as I planned and implied through the A Comic A Day list of rules and regulations. (For the record, I read Conversations #2 by Top Shelf Publications. More to come.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate all Soon Christmas
Here some sites about the Christmases, a lot of interesting here
new year celebration
christmas gift
santa claus email
new year
christmas card
christmas flower
christmas
christmas tree
christmas ornament
christmas song
happy new year
chinese new year